The name Sonne is the German word for the “Sun”. It comes from the fact that the world especially the African continent is blessed with this beautiful natural creation of light and energy – the Sun. Sonne is an inter-cultural magazine that seeks to show case the beautiful cultures of the African people in Germany and beyond.
We aim to create a platform for intercultural exchange between Africans, people who identify themselves with Afro-culture and beyond.
– Telling the stories of Africans and people who identify with Afro-culture in Bayern, Germany.
– Creating a dialogue platform between African peoples and people from Germany and beyond.
– Covering stories on/about Africa and Friends-of-Africa
– Showcasing the unique cultures from the African continent
– Promotion of Africa as a destination for tourism and business
– Discovering and Promoting young talents in communities
– Supporting ideas, businesses, social events and initiatives.
Where WE ARE
The Magazine is based in Munich, Bavaria Germany but distributed in other cities of Germany, Holland and the United Kingom.
Publisher: Edtextain e. V.
Editor-in-Chief: Sarah Bomkapre Kamara
Graphics & Design: Mohamed Koroma
Photo & Design Consultant: Max Kratzer
Administrative Associate: Daniel Banjah
Photographer: Adewole Charles Adewumi
Editor Features: Diana Mac Omolo
Editor Fashion: Jolie Theresa Mbuambi
Makmid Kamara – London
Sarah King – Australia
Dr. Susan Enjema Aweh
Delia Innoma Mayerschofer
8 Handel Str.
VirQua Event Support
12, Olawaiye Str.
We are always expanding both our readership and contributors base, so if you are interested please get in contact with us at email@example.com. Looking forward to your ideas and contributions.
You can subscribe by sending us an email to:
Registration: edtextain e.V. wird im Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht München unter der Handelsregister-Nummer VR 205771 geführt.
The organisation edtextain is registered in Munich Germany under the number VR 205771.
Steuernummer lautet/Tax number – 143/213/31131